- Established: October 15th.
- Main activity: all accounting services.
- FINLINE mission – professional accounting services and consistent cooperation that enables customers to operate, grow and become more competitive in the market.
- FINLINE vision– to be constantly recognized customers and partners as the most effective and most professional accounting firm in Lithuania.
- Our uniqueness: rolling out and improving the latest IT technology to simplify all the accounting processes.
Professionalism and responsibility. By providing professional services and advice, we focus all attention on the knowledge and experience, deep insight into each client’s situation and to prepare the individual and cost effective solutions.
Continuous improvement. One of our most important priorities – high qualification by expanding professional and personal horizons.
Satisfying customers’ expectations – strive to responsibly and professionally to take into account the needs of customers, always ensure customer identification and associated information.
Innovation. We follow the innovation and successful global practices. Our goal is to have the latest technology, marketing and managerial discoveries that becomes normal practices in our activities.
UAB FINLINE cooperates with dynamic IT services providing company “Blue Bridge” (https://www.bluebridge.lt/en/ ).
FINLINE is member of Lithuanian Accountants and Auditors Association (LBAA). Lithuanian Accountants and Auditors Association (LBAA) – This is a public non-profit, non-governmental, professional organization uniting professional accountants throughout Lithuania.
LBAA seek for the professional accounts to do their work professionally, calculate taxes correctly, submit reliable and efficient financial statements, follow the standards of ethics for professional accountants and maintain their confidentiality, live up to the expectations of employers and the public.