Accounting – transactions and events, expressed in money, registration, grouping and summarizing information system needed for making economic decisions, receive and (or) financial statements concluded. Accounting purpose – to report the company’s financial information to various stakeholders.
Accounting is divided into two main types of accounting – financial and management and cost accounting. Management accounting is a tool designed to provide business leaders and managers with the information necessary for making management decisions, while financial accounting provides information to shareholders and potential shareholders, creditors, financial analysts, economists, and government agencies.
Yes, FINLINE employees – professionals in their field, who are constantly improving their knowledge in various types of training courses and conferences. FINLINE has business liability insurance. All employees have signed confidentiality agreements.
Customer data is stored on a remote server:
- There are no additional tax payments as it would be by employment of accountant;
- There is no need for accounting tools and accounting software licenses;
- Eachclient of FINLINE is serviced by entire team of professionals;
- FINLINE cooperates with many similar areas of customers, so we can adapt the best practices and solutions for your business;
- FINLINE has business liability insurance;
- FINLINE reduces the price of services by reduction of work volume.